BUY, SELL, TRADE AND BLOG ABOUT THE BREAKUP!
Pawn shops are icky. And, according to every bad 70’s cop show we’ve ever seen, they never give you what something is really worth. Consignment shops are even worse. You have to give up a percentage of the total cost AND they always smell like your great-aunt’s house. Eeew. So, what’s a girl like you to do? You have all that jewelry sitting around that you loved so hard to get (that sounded dirty, but you know what we mean) and will never wear again...
Welcome to EXBOYFRIENDJEWELRY.COM - a site where you can buy/sell/trade and blog about all of those little painful reminders in your jewelry box that make you wonder “what did I ever see in him?" You set your own price. You get it off your chest and out of your sight. Just because you don’t want it, doesn’t mean somebody else isn’t dying for it. Everyone’s a winner! Maybe you love him, maybe you never want to speak to him again, but either way, you’re ready to move on and make a little rent money in the process (insert “wink” icon here). Here’s the story, you don’t want it and he can’t have it back (insert another “wink” icon here, and then stop winking, seriously).
And don't let our name stop you. We may be called EXBOYFRIENDJEWELRY.COM but all ex jewelry is welcome - ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends, ex-husbands, ex-wives, same sex-exs. If you're ready to move it out and talk about it, we're here to help you do that!
A FEW RULES:
- No more than 5 listings at any one time. But feel free to post something new as soon as you sell something! And no throwing multiple items in the same listing unless it's a jewelry set.
- You MUST share your story. We want to keep things fun and cathartic so get it off your chest and tell why you're selling.
- Items listed should be from an ex - if you're looking to set up shop, this isn't the site for you.
- But don't go overboard! No personal information should be given so don't be tossing in your ex's full name, address, phone numbers etc. That's just not cool
- Check out "How to Buy & Sell" for all the details about, well...how to buy...and sell...on this site.
- Definitely check out "Safety Tips" to educate yourself about buying and selling online.
- We recommend Safefunds.com for all transactions. OK, that's not a rule...but it should be! Want to guarantee you'll get your shiny new ring and that it's exactly as described before the seller gets your money? Use Safefunds.com. And sellers - put your buyers mind at ease and offer to use Safefunds. For a small, flat fee, they offer great protection for both buyers and sellers. 'Nuf said.
- We reserve the right to remove any listing that doesn't follow the rules and are not obligated to refund the listing cost.
- We reserve the right to block any account and remove that user from the site for any reason.